Community Forum top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

Go Back   Community Forum > Classifieds > Healthcare Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 13th, 2005, 17:31

The way nosmoq change ur life

Is it hard for you to quit smoking?? You wouldn’t come into your head a tobacco like a miracle!!

Now, this is the time for you to quit smoke while you smoke. NOSMOQ replace a satisfaction of smoking. Not a replacement for tobacco smoking, but a smoking cessation aid. It is similar to regular cigarettes in terms of lighting and smoking.

Unconditionally, you have to stop smoking if you start to smoke the NOSMOQ cigarette, because nicotine, drug ingredients is taken out in your body on dope.

I HIGHLY recommend it to everyone and anyone!!! Quit Smoking the EASY way!!!”

For more information about the smoking cessation aid NosmoQ™

Call us at Tel: 63-32-412-4084
Internet phone: 0303-4710-7565

Japan Tel # : 81-3-5960-5222
Fax #: 81-3-5960-5225
Visit us at KAWAI Bldg 6F, 1-32-6, Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-Ku, Tokyo, Japan 170-0013

Visit us in our website at http://partnerclicks.net/click.php?APID=2&affID=0001010

Or E-Mail us at
knt_tn@yahoo.com
Old September 20th, 2005, 04:53

Re: The way nosmoq change ur life

well any other ways to quit smoking?
i wanted to go for natural ways and not any medications
can you please suggest me ways to quit smoking
i am a chain smoker and smoke 15 cigarettes a day and i cant get off it