Community Forum top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

Go Back   Community Forum > Classifieds > Healthcare Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old November 25th, 2003, 18:49

You can win war on cancer

Last year my father get ill,in hospital doctors told us that he has a lung cancer but that in this phase they will cure him with the newest chemo and radio therapy. The treatment lasted for a few months and although my father had a very bad reaction he was cured and we were very happy because of that. But few months later my father had a bad attack and in hospital they said that he have metastases everywhere including the brain and that they will start therapy (which is by the way much expensive) but they think that chances are minimal. In April my father was released from hospital to die at home.Doctors give him enough morphium for two weeks and said that this is enough because he will not live longer.
We were desperate and even bought a place on graveyard for him.
And on a third day after he was released we heard for a hospital which just
Started with a new and revolutionary treatment for cancer.
Immediately we bought a treatments and start the therapy.
It was hard in the beginning because my father stopped eating 10 days before and he had a problems because everything was consumed orally.
On third day my father ask to eat and it vas impossible but until that day he is eating normally.On the fifth day he take of his catheters and walk to the bathroom alone. Day by day he was feeling better and two months later in June we went to the hospital for examine.
The doctors look lost when they find that my father do not have cancer any more and that he is healthy like never before.
Now my father is feeling like he has 30 again although he is 67 and he is in some actions all the time.
I decided to sent this letter on every forum I find ,because I want to help families like us.
go to site: WWW.GOLDENDAWN.CO.YU
And you will be surprised.
Old March 10th, 2004, 10:08

Re: You can win war on cancer

Is this true or is it bull ? The website seems too good to be true. Where are all the people who have used this?? Wheres the real people ?
Anyone on this forum know anything about it ?