Community Forum top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif    

Go Back   Community Forum > The Internet Medical Journal > News
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 2nd, 2003, 11:09

Thumbs up Potential Cure For Sars

Reading alot about some cases of SARS, its possible symptoms and its causes, leads me to a theory that this world threat consists of different virii (severe cold and flu) that compromises the health of a person infected. With these information, I came up with an experiment that seems to be very effective. Some people says that drinking LAMBANOG (a wine produced naturally from coconut pulp, considered herbal medicine for such ailments) will make your heart good which in fact is true. We also experience the feeling for the need to urinate while we are drinking wines. We most often go to comfortooms to answer the call of nature. In our town, whenever people get sick they drink LAMBANOG. This helps them feel better. They can sleep well and feel well the next day. The secret of wine(LAMBANOG) as a potential cure or relief for SARS is that we widthdraw much water in a form of urine while adding alcohol that can obviously kill bacteria and viruses without compromising our health. In such way, we dispose off possible content of virus contaminating our body. In my experience, whenever I got colds, I drink plenty of water so that I can easily take out the phlegm that carries the virus. Since then I use the same method until one time I substitute water by LAMBANOG. The next day, my colds are gone and i feel much better and relaxed. Any wine would do not necesarily to be LAMBANOG but natural processed and herbal would be safer. This theory which I have come up is based on experience and is not yet proven. But worth a try..

joshua17
---USTMEB.COM